You can return goods bought from us online and in-store in an unused condition with original packaging, within 30 days of receipt for a full refund of the purchase price or exchange. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the order number and reason for returning the item. Please ensure the items are well packaged and clearly labelled, and include a returns slip or copy of your email. Please see the returns address below.
Alternatively, you may visit us in-store at any of our branches.
Online refunds will be credited within two weeks.
In the event of receiving faulty or incorrect goods, please email email@example.com for advice on returning and arranging a postage refund.
Products we will not accept as returns (unless faulty or not as described)
- Products purchased over 30 days ago
- Products without proof of purchase
- Products that have been opened or unsealed (other than where necessary to inspect)
- Products without original packaging or labels
- Products or packaging in poor condition
- Gift Cards
- Clothing that has been altered to your requirements
- Products that contain your personal data or have been manufacturer-registered
- Where a product has been personalised for you, or made to your specific measurements
- Products that cannot be returned for hygiene reasons:
- Pierced earrings
- Tights (lingerie, not running tights)